Come join us for fun and fellowship as we celebrate what God has done in the lives of our graduating seniors! All SWAT and EPIC youth are invited. For more info, contact Stephen Duwe.
JOY Women's Fellowship is hosting a "Women's Summer Night Out" on Thursday, August 17, 7:00-8:30pm at Margaret Martin's home. Women, ages 18 and older, are invited to an evening of "Faith - Food - Fellowship - Fun!" For more information and to RSVP, see the Evite or contact Julie Whyte or Carrie Duwe.
Join us for our church family retreat! Our annual retreat is a time for spiritual growth, training, fun and fellowship at Black Diamond Camps (formerly Camp Berachah) in Auburn, WA. This year’s guest speaker is Dr. Doug Bookman, Director of Student Recruitment and Professor of New Testament at Shepherd’s Theological Seminary. The retreat begins on Saturday, September 2nd and ends on Monday, Sept. 4th. (Sunday Worship Service will be at the retreat).
Please register in the fellowship hall!
- Membership? If you interested in knowing more about what the Bible says about the church, church membership, and the history of LHBC. please join us for an informational, no obligation, membership class to be held in August. Exact date and time to be determined. Contact Joe Lum for more info.
- RightNow Media Picks? Regular LHBC attendees are eligible for a free account. Contact Sam Prabhu or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up now.
- Church clean team? We have a team that serves by coming in weekly to clean and vacuum during the week. If you have a few hours monthly during the week and would like to join the team, contact Stacy Lew or email@example.com.
- Weekly e-news? If you would like to receive a weekly email with information about our upcoming events and announcements, fill out a Welcome card expressing your interest, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child dedication? Child Dedication is the public acknowledgement & thanksgiving given to God for His gift of a child. It is also the public commitment of parents to teaching their children God's Word. If you would like to dedicate your child to the Lord & publicly commit yourself to raising your child in God's way, please contact Joe Lum or email email@example.com. We will be scheduling one on Mother’s Day this year.
September 2nd-4th, Saturday-Monday: Church Family Retreat