God cherishes the prayers of His children. Everyone is invited to join us as we pray together for our Sunday ministries.
To all the Parents needing to use the Parent Room during service or Teachers needing the Fellowship Hall, please know that you can listen to the Sunday sermon in the Parent Room and in the Fellowship Hall.
All regular attendees are invited to be part of our church photo directory. Updated directory will be distributed soon to those listed in the directory. If you have a recent change in your contact info, please email Wendy Mar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Thanksgiving, we encourage you to celebrate together with others in our church family. To do so, we have potluck gatherings at various host homes. Thank you to all those who have signed-up to host. We will post the schedule soon. Any questions, please contact Wendy Mar at email@example.com.
All middle and high schoolers are invited to join us for Ch. 5: Actually Sharing Our Faith.
EPIC: Read Ch. 5 before coming and invite a friend to join us! Questions or need a ride?
SWAT Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All ladies (11 years old and up) are invited to the last Women's Fellowship of 2019 with a COMPLIMENTARY box lunch! Special Guest Speaker is Marnie Lum with Worship led by Vicki Miyatake. Since lunch is catered, firm RSVP to Evite is required by October 21st with your box lunch meal choice. If you don't select a meal, the default is turkey. RSVP is closed. If you have questions, please contact Susan Bean. Click here for a copy of the JOY flyer.
Many hands make light work. The church family is invited to come help out at our Church Work Day. There will be indoor and outdoor projects. See work-in-progress project list below. Lunch is provided, evite coming soon to help us get proper head count for lunch.
Outdoor/Landscaping Projects will include: (Lead - Rick Berger)
General clean-up, trimming, weeding, leaf blowing. Please bring your own work gloves and if some of you could bring the following, that would be helpful:
Gas or battery-powered hedge trimmer
Gas line trimmer
Pole saw (for trimming higher tree branches)
Power blower (for leaves and final clean-up)
Weeding tools, such as trowel, weed fork, etc.
Cleaning Projects to include: (Lead - Stacy Lew)
1) Dusting overhead lights and joints through the church (sanctuary, classroom, fellowship hall. And followed by vacuuming.
2) Dusting the very high areas in the sanctuary (apex, cross above baptistry, walls)
3) Dusting fellowship hall above closets
4) Dusting corners, trim, top of doors, through the church
5) Cleaning windows (inside and out)
6) Cleaning window sills
7) Vacuuming pews in sanctuary
8) Mopping Sanctuary
Please contact the Deacons for more details.
Young Careers + College, join us for the next YA event. We are having a Fall Field Trip starting with Breakfast at Fall City Roadhouse followed by a trip to Snoqualmie Falls. Meet at LHBC @ 9am to carpool. For questions, ask Daniel Mar or Doris Chung, and/or to RSVP, please email email@example.com
Our church is participating in Operation Christmas Child this year. Operation Christmas Child has delivered gift-filled shoeboxes to over 168 million children affected by war, poverty, natural disasters, and other crises in more than 160 countries and territories. A simple gift of a shoebox filled with toys and the presentation of the gospel message can make an impact. Please consider packing a shoebox and bless a child in need. Boxes will be collected in November through November 17th. Please see display table located in the foyer or direct questions to Callie Ann Lum. Don't have time to build your own shoebox, but would love to send a shoebox? Build a shoebox online! For more info on Samaritan's Purse Operation Christmas Child and suggested items to pack, please go to Samaritan's Purse website.
- Weekly e-news? If you would like to receive a weekly email with information about our upcoming events and announcements, fill out a Welcome card expressing your interest, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refreshment ministry? Each week we are blessed by the sacrificial ministry of those who bring food or set-up and clean-up. If you’d like to participate in this ministry, contact Jenny Fong or Esther Chan at email@example.com. We welcome your help!
- Worship team ministry? Do you enjoy helping others focus on the Lord through music? Do you like to sing or have musical skill, and would be interested in serving on our Worship Team? If you are, please contact our Worship Team leaders, Anson Tse, Victor Chow, or Sam Prabhu at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!